A short summary of my life right now:
- Work is a curious (and annoying) mixture of waiting around doing nothing, and being insanely busy. To be a junior…
- The boy drought continues. I have been trying online dating but haven’t met anyone I’ve ‘clicked’ with. Perhaps I’m too fussy!
- I’m counting down until Christmas (literally…there is a countdown on my phone LOL), after which I have a week off in Melbourne for a friend’s wedding and some catch ups with Melbourne family and friends. I can’t wait!
- I’m planning a holiday to Nepal in March/April 2015. Bring on some motivation to research and book it!
- I’m on the Lite & Easy diet program at the moment. I’ve had limited success, but that’s because I have been cheating and doing no exercise.
- My housemate who has lived with me for 2 years will be moving out in January… new start, yay!
What's hot (aka the list of stuff I'm enjoying):
- Verge collecting, ‘kerbing’ or scavenging through peoples bulk rubbish collections. I have just started doing this and am somewhat hooked.
- Chocolate. Food in general.
- Scented candles which smell like chocolate or lollies, or other food that I need to eat less of.
- Succulents and nurturing my ever growing collection.
- Garage sales and op shopping, my true love.
- Complaint memes on Instagram. These get me through work days!
- The Hunger Games. A great first movie and I can’t wait to see the second and third, but I have to ask – why would anyone think up such a sick idea!?
- The prospect of a new housemate.
- Work, and lacking job inspiration / passion.
- The energy/effort required to find a new housemate.
- My never-ending battle with food and dieting.
- Spending too much money on meaningless crap to make myself feel better.
- Clutter, and my hoarding and collecting tendencies.
- Worrying about the future. I need to concentrate more on the present!