Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Meet me in the Garden

It certainly feels like spring! And it will be officially, soon. Take it from me, it’s not a good idea to leave a packet of dates sitting on the windowsill in your kitchen. All through winter this worked fine, but come (almost) spring and hello ant infestation! There certainly seem to be more bugs around, which is the only drawback about spring.
Some lovely photos taken in our garden, which make me smile:
The first cherry blossom
Some other white flowers – anyone know what these are called?
Male Australian King Parrot
Female Australian King Parrot
Crimson rosella

4 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers and pretty birdies. I love that spring is in the air only a few more days!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, i love flowers and birds so lots of love for this post. Thankyou for your comment and follow xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and birds! Cherry blossoms are one of my favourites. I wish we got such beautiful birds visiting us in our garden. We get loads of white cockatoos though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, Numerous tips!

    my website - 강남오피

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...