Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, August 12, 2011

A random quiz

A. Age. Twenties
B. Bed size. Double, but always one size up for the doona
C. Chore you hate: Washing and drying bed linen and remaking beds, so time consuming and annoying
D. Day: Saturday, the start of the weekend
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favourite colour: Purple to look at, black to wear (because it’s slimming)
G. Gold or Silver: White gold
H. Height. Shortish
I. Instruments: None currently, used to play the saxophone but I really sucked.
J. Job title: Policy analyst. Officially a lawyer, swanning it in the public service
K. Kids: One, if you count the little miss I am live-in nanny to
 L. Live: Canberra
M. Movie. Hm that’s a hard one- I honestly don’t have a favourite, I don’t really like watching things more than once, ever
N. Nicknames: Can't really say
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet, but I’ll be staying in at least overnight for my hip operation
P. Pet peeve: Lazy people, incompetent people
Q. Quote from a movie: I’m gonna go with sitcom because I can’t remember any movie quotes. Dwight Shrute in the Office: “My girlfriend and I broke up recently. And I must say, I am relieved. Gives me a chance to sow my wild oats. In the Schrute family, we have a tradition, where when the male has sex with another woman, he is rewarded with a bag of wild oats left on his doorstep by his parents. You can use these oats to make oatmeal, bread, whatever you want. I don't care—they’re your oats.”
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Two
T. Time you wake up: As late as I can on weekends. On weekdays, my alarm goes off at 6:40am and I snooze it until about 7:30am.
U. Underwear: is overpriced in Australia… most of mine I bought in the UK
 V. Vegetables you dislike: Celery
W. What makes you run late: Laziness, inability to wake up
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Several fingers, wrist, ankle x 2, hip. Such a problem child.
Y. Yummy food you make: Pretty much nothing, unless it comes out of an ice cream tub and gets something added to the top (that’s ‘making’, right?)
Z. Zoo: I miss my doggie L

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information you offer.
    야설
    Feel free to visit my blog :
    야설

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...