Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Carly Paiker for Sportsgirl

I have blogged about Carly Paiker jewellery before. I love her designs, but they're a little out of my price range. It's always exciting when you know the designer, and have watched the brand grow from its grassroots in little old Perth and it is now taking on Australia. Well done Carly, your unique designs, quality pieces and perseverance have paid off. I think this will really put Carly Paiker jewellery on the map.


In an interview by the Australian Jewish News, Carly says:

“I wanted this so much. I could see my brand, I had a vision for it all and everything else followed... I made mistakes, and I figured out how to do it along the way. Now I have my products being made in three to four factories in Bali and China... If I needed something made, I usually wanted it to be made so badly that I would spend hours researching it. I was willing to take risks because it meant so much to me.”

This is my favourite necklace which is available as part of Carly's 2011 range:

 

3 comments:

  1. Brinkhaus Jewelers is arranged in Claremont (Perth) in Western Australia. For quite a while, Brinkhaus Jewelers has been satisfied to give shocking pearls, independently formed and hand-made by our on area master goldsmiths. Masterminded in the boutique, our open-thought workshop offers our demographic a remarkable take a gander at our goldsmiths at work.
    Here are open Designer Jewelry Perth Brinkhaus Jewellers, painstakingly collected Designer Jewelry, online luxury pearls, valuable stones wedding rings perth, Wedding Rings custom, enhancements designersin Perth, diamonds organizers, custom valuable stone pearls and valuable stone ring diagrams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

    Z-Code System winning picks and forecasts for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.


    Digital Brief Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...