- Went out for brunch (in case you haven't realised, this is my favourite meal of the day)
- Went to a dinner party/taco night
- Went op shopping, and scored some gorgeous things
- Overindulged in chocolate at Max Brenner
- Ate some rainbow cake
- Went to Kambah Adventure Playground, a giant kids playground in Canberra
- I am still feeling really unmotivated and uninspired at work. This week went as slowly as the last, and I don't see it improving any time soon. I'm not sure what to do...
- I have been pigging out on junk food a lot lately, and it's all weight I'll have to loose in the future. It doesn't make me feel any better about things either!
- Bub is being really challenging. She's generally being disagreeable and has been throwing violent tantrums (hitting and kicking me) for the first time ever. It doesn't help that I'm not feeling myself so have limited patience.
#1 Op Shop Finds
This kitsch baby/child mug ($1) is my favourite find - so ugly yet so delightful! I also got these plastic sunflower tumblers - sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers.
Lovely Pottery Tea and Coffee Containers, marked Harlington Pottery. These things are usually so pricey even at op shops, but these were a bargain at $3 for the pair. I don't have anything like this yet so they're perfect for the kitchen.
Finally, this funky retro plate ($1), paint your own box bag for Bub ($1), glass beaded necklace ($2) and as new vintage brogues with canvas and faux leather ($3).
Linking up with Sophie's Fleamarket Finds.
#2 Kambah Adventure Playground
Rock climbing at Kambah Adventure Playground
#3 Food glorious food
Max Brenner chocolate sundae goodness - chocolate ice cream with brownies, crispy waffle balls, melted chocolate in a pot and chocolate covered rice krispies... all of MB's specialities in one (except for their hot chocolate, which I also love!)
Yummy spicy beans with poached eggs, at Bittersweet Cafe in Kingston.
On the outside, this cake looks pretty average. The birthday boy's name starts with a Y.
But inside - RAINBOW CAKE! It looked and tasted fantastic, what a great idea!
This was hilarious - we were having dinner at Pork Barrell in Parkes when suddenly the sprinklers turned on, right in the middle of where they had set up tables. There was a massive commotion and everyone who was sitting at those tables got drenched! The staff were dumb-struck!
Taco filling goodness
Not quite edible, but the taco dinner party hostees have this awesome bird, who has a lot of character (and can be very noisy!)