It has been a Crappy Week. Reasons for crap - tacular - ness:
- Work is really boring me. I do not want to be in the office, it is so painful. I am not getting personal satisfaction, or being challenged. I have become completely unmotivated.
- I have a tendency to stress myself out career-wise. I hate not knowing what I want to be doing now, and in the future. I am always too concerned with carving out a perfect path as is expected of me, and by me.
- Canberra is boring. A group of my friends have gone away for the weekend, and I'm not invited. I would not have been offended, as I understand that you have to limit numbers with these things - except that the organiser told me about the trip in detail (making me assume I'd be invited). I never heard anything more after that so assumed it wasn't going ahead, until I found out that it was, but I was just not invited.
- I want to be in a relationship that both makes me happy now and allows me to plan for the future, having kids etc. I don't see that happening in Canberra.
- I am not feeling passionate about anything, and I really can't be bothered with social situations at the moment (plus, they're not making me happy).
- Eating yummy Thai for dinner at Amarin Thai in Kingston:
- All you can eat Yum Cha at the Croatian Club in Deakin.
- Op shopping (finds to be posted tomorrow, stay tuned!)
- Brunch at Pizzazz in Kingston: