Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Sunday Brunch

On Sunday, my girlfriend threw a wonderful brunch party. Some people are natural hosts. Once I upload the photos from my other camera, I will tell the story of the BBQ I hosted on Saturday night, and how we almost set the whole house alight. I am not a natural host...

I think I should definitely leave catering to the naturals, the spread was delicious:

Pancake stack. I poured berries over it for the photo, because I knew it would be food p-orn. Unfortunately this made it hard to serve and eat, but I think it was worth it ;-)

 
 Can you do moscato for breakfast? I am more a coffee person myself.




Home made melting moments, fruit kebabs and there was even fairy bread!

6 comments:

  1. Those pancakes look amazing! Brunch is my favourite meal ever seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am absolutely craving pancakes!!!

    I awarded you some blog awards! Mosey on down here: http://asweeterkindofvinegar.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/one-where-im-all-cute-and-lovely.html if you want to check them out. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moscato for breakfast? Sure, why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that all looks amazing!

    And moscato with breakfast - I have definitely done that before! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious. I want that pancake tower all for myself... Is that being too greedy? *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...