Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Interviews and all that jazz

On Thursday, I spent the day doing job applications. I suppose I just needed to start, because once I started I was on a roll and got through them like a block of chocolate (ie, very quickly). Apparently the market for legal jobs in Perth is very good (or perhaps I underestimate my desirability or employability), because within an hour I had replies from the recruiters (who hopefully would not contact me if I was not worth their time).

Next week, I have nannying work, interviews, and I need to cull my wardrobe so that I can unpack fully (At the moment, there just is not space to put everything and I am still living in chaos!).

I also need to keep jogging/exercising *face palm* because the past week has included lots of eating and treats.

Here are some snaps:

 My friend's birthday cake, scrummy


 Pretty birthday presents

She has chandeliars - I want some in my house!

 I decided to wear this very blingy necklace, which I love (from Dorothy Perkins)

Carrot cake muffins from Piccolo in Leederville - tasted as good as it looks!

2 comments:

  1. Chandeliers in her house? I'm impressed!

    Good luck on the job front

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all the new job opportunities!

    And oh my, that cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...