Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, April 26, 2013

Stitch and Bitch: The Cutest Residential Street in Perth!

Imagine waking up one morning to find the trees lining your street decorated with gorgeous, colourful knitting. This is what happened recently on a residential street in Mount Hawthorn. I was driving to visit a friend when I saw the decorations, and of course I had to pull over to take some photos. It really made my day, it's not often that you see something this sweet out of the blue! I asked a young boy who was playing basketball in a driveway if he knew where the decorations came from, and he told me that they're made by a local 'Stitch and Bitch' group. The decorations are put up in the dark of the night to surprise residents. What a lovely idea!!!

Here are some of the decorations:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...