Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Life Right Now...



A short summary of my life right now:
  • Work is a curious (and annoying) mixture of waiting around doing nothing, and being insanely busy. To be a junior…
  • The boy drought continues. I have been trying online dating but haven’t met anyone I’ve ‘clicked’ with. Perhaps I’m too fussy!
  • I’m counting down until Christmas (literally…there is a countdown on my phone LOL), after which I have a week off in Melbourne for a friend’s wedding and some catch ups with Melbourne family and friends. I can’t wait!
  • I’m planning a holiday to Nepal in March/April 2015. Bring on some motivation to research and book it!
  • I’m on the Lite & Easy diet program at the moment. I’ve had limited success, but that’s because I have been cheating and doing no exercise.
  • My housemate who has lived with me for 2 years will be moving out in January… new start, yay!

What's hot (aka the list of stuff I'm enjoying):
  • Verge collecting, ‘kerbing’ or scavenging through peoples bulk rubbish collections. I have just started doing this and am somewhat hooked.
  • Chocolate. Food in general.
  • Scented candles which smell like chocolate or lollies, or other food that I need to eat less of.
  • Succulents and nurturing my ever growing collection.
  • Garage sales and op shopping, my true love.
  • Complaint memes on Instagram. These get me through work days!
  • The Hunger Games. A great first movie and I can’t wait to see the second and third, but I have to ask – why would anyone think up such a sick idea!?
  • The prospect of a new housemate.
What's not:
  • Work, and lacking job inspiration / passion.
  • The energy/effort required to find a new housemate.
  • My never-ending battle with food and dieting.
  • Spending too much money on meaningless crap to make myself feel better.
  • Clutter, and my hoarding and collecting tendencies.
  • Worrying about the future. I need to concentrate more on the present!
 Quote of the moment:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...